Opened: late 1950’s
Location: Morwell, Victoria
Capacity: 410 Cars
Operator: Panoramic Drive-in Theatres Pty Ltd
Closed: early 1973
Much of this drive-in still remains in 2019. The screen is long gone and it is now in use as a Sunday market with several other buildings built upon the ramps. The ticket box and snack bar both are clearly visible. The fibro cement sheet structure was most common for drive-in buildings in the 1950’s. It was built by the same owners of the Dandenong Panoramic Drive-in using the same basic designs for the snack bar and ticket box.